Freestyle airbag for a soft landing from a springboard
- jumps $4.50jumps $10.50for one day $15.50Also instructors of Jumpairbag crew provide assistance in workout:
12 training jumps for $21
- Jumping are not completely safe! Everyone must be aware that he does so at his own risk!
Jumpairbag crew is not responsible for the consequences of jumping.
- The presence of a protective helmet is necessary.
- Jumps are only permitted on the snowboarding and skiing.
- Edges shall be rounded. Damaged edges and jumping with ski poles are not allowed.
- Children under 18 must be supervised by a parents.
- Before overclocking, you must ensure that the acceleration line, springboard and airbag are totally free.
- Start acceleration is permitted only on a signal
- You must observe the order, as well as the interval between the jumping.
- Upon landing you must regroup and protect head by your hands.
- Leaving the airbag you should be careful, avoiding repulsion from the airbag.
- After leaving, you should send a signal about the successful completion of the jump.
- Jumping under the influence of alcohol and drugs.
- Jumping for individuals with disorders of the musculoskeletal system.
- JUMPAIRBAG usage by pregnant women.
- JUMPAIRBAG usage by individuals, which weight exceeds 120 kg.
- Take a shot with #jumpairbag — don't forget to add hashtag!More
- Working days: Friday to Sunday
Jumpairbag is available for a wide range of people — both for novices and professionals, both for children and adults alike.
JumpAirBag gives the opportunity to get a lot of new skills, abilities and tricks, positive and fun!
Any jumps become real owing to safety of JumpAirBag.
It is worth only make the first jump!